Everybody wants to eat healthy. Something we always strive to do is eliminating processed foods. Well, somebody actually did it and documented her journey. Megan Kimble is a food writer and decided to try this for a year and document her findings. One interesting thing she found out was that she was fuller throughout the day eating unprocessed foods. Check out her story at the link below. She also has a new book out called “Unprocessed: My City-Dwelling Year of Reclaiming Real Food”
- Thanks for Your Review!
- Success Story!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for Your Review!!
- Thanks Soloman for Your Review
- Back Pack Safety Checklist
- Going a Year without Unprocessed Foods
- What Caused Your Back Pain?
- Does Shoe Type Reduce Car Accidents?
- We are Drinking Water, but do our Kids?