Diagnosing kidney stones occurs regularly at my office, because one of the first symptoms that occurs is severe lower back pain.
Once diagnosed, the next question is to get rid of them. Removing kidney stones can be a complicated, sometimes painful process involving medication, surgery or even sound waves to break up the deposits. But preventing them may be as simple as drinking more water.
An article about kidney stones was recently written in the Washington Post and is worth the read (the link is below). Remember, that besides water activities like walking, jumping and other exercise helps.
- Thanks for Your Review!
- Success Story!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for Your Review!!
- Thanks Soloman for Your Review
- Back Pack Safety Checklist
- Going a Year without Unprocessed Foods
- What Caused Your Back Pain?
- Does Shoe Type Reduce Car Accidents?
- We are Drinking Water, but do our Kids?