I know that many of you are going to buy a bed this year.
As a health care professional, I know that great sleep each night is necessary for optimal health. I also know that many of you are not getting the sleep your body needs to fully repair itself and to function at its peak. Most people don’t think that their mattress plays a role in both how well they sleep, as well as their health, but it truly does. After much consideration and research, I recommend intelliBED.
This company has found a replacement material for foam to cushion the body called Intelli-Gel.
•Intelli-Gel was created by engineers to provide the body with the most pressure relief possible and has been used to treat burn victims for decades.
• My experience is that Intelli-Gel cushions better than any other mattress I have experienced, which reduces the amount you toss and turn, allowing you to stay in the deep healing stages of sleep longer.
• It provides better alignment support than any other mattress I’ve looked at, which is necessary to hold adjustments.
• Unlike beds that use a lot of foam, intelliBEDs provide consistent support and is guaranteed for 30 years. Who wouldn’t love not having to purchase a new bed every few years?
• They don’t use any toxic materials in the build out of their beds or any chemical fire retardants, which I know is important to a lot of you.
I have negotiated a 10% discount for all of my patients if they use this code DrAmirNadimi57 plus IntelliBED offers a 60-day 100% money back guarantee, including free return shipping. In addition to the 10% discount, they will be giving you a free set of Bamboo Sheets (up to $250 value) if you purchase between now and until March 1st, 2015.
Check them out at http://www.intellibed.com/
- Thanks for Your Review!
- Success Story!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for Your Review!!
- Thanks Soloman for Your Review
- Back Pack Safety Checklist
- Going a Year without Unprocessed Foods
- What Caused Your Back Pain?
- Does Shoe Type Reduce Car Accidents?
- We are Drinking Water, but do our Kids?