What caused your back pain?
If you don’t know the answer to that question you are not alone. An Australian study shows that some people attribute their back pain to a single event [i.e., the lifting of a heavy object, vigorous exercise, car accident, etc.] However, in most causes it is usually daily events that often contribute or compound to give you back pain. Knowing what movements from daily activities are triggering the pain can be the first step in preventing future events.
If you or someone you know is having back pain that is lingering or the cause is unknown, please come to my office for an evaluation. You might be shocked as to where the pain is coming from.
See you soon~ Doc
- Thanks for Your Review!
- Success Story!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for Your Review!!
- Thanks Soloman for Your Review
- Back Pack Safety Checklist
- Going a Year without Unprocessed Foods
- What Caused Your Back Pain?
- Does Shoe Type Reduce Car Accidents?
- We are Drinking Water, but do our Kids?