New evidence adds to the already compelling case that driving a car while not properly rested produces similar risks as driving drunk. The recent study was published in the journal Sleep and found people with obstructive sleep apnea were 2.5 times more likely to be the driver in an accident than people without the sleep […]Read More →
- Thanks for Your Review!
- Success Story!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for Your Review!!
- Thanks Soloman for Your Review
- Back Pack Safety Checklist
- Going a Year without Unprocessed Foods
- What Caused Your Back Pain?
- Does Shoe Type Reduce Car Accidents?
- We are Drinking Water, but do our Kids?