In the American Journal of Public Health, researchers reported that over 50% of the thousands of children who participated in the study between 2009 and 2012, were at least mildly dehydrated. The researches added that this however did not amount to saying that the kids were seriously dehydrated or ill. However, they said, even mild […]Read More →
- Thanks for Your Review!
- Success Story!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for Your Review!!
- Thanks Soloman for Your Review
- Back Pack Safety Checklist
- Going a Year without Unprocessed Foods
- What Caused Your Back Pain?
- Does Shoe Type Reduce Car Accidents?
- We are Drinking Water, but do our Kids?