The question that I often get from runners in my practice is whether or not running increases or decreases risk of getting knee arthritis. Researchers analyzed data from more than 2,600 people who provided information about the three most common types of physical activity they did at different times in their lives. Among the participants, […]Read More →
- Thanks for Your Review!
- Success Story!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for Your Review!!
- Thanks Soloman for Your Review
- Back Pack Safety Checklist
- Going a Year without Unprocessed Foods
- What Caused Your Back Pain?
- Does Shoe Type Reduce Car Accidents?
- We are Drinking Water, but do our Kids?