Probably the most common injury suffered from car accidents is whiplash. Whiplash, a term that is often over used, can occur when a driver is rear-ended in a car accident. The body experiences un-natural motion as the lower part of the cervical spine (neck) is moved well beyond its normal range of motion. This movement […]Read More →
- Thanks for Your Review!
- Success Story!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thanks for Your Review!!
- Thanks Soloman for Your Review
- Back Pack Safety Checklist
- Going a Year without Unprocessed Foods
- What Caused Your Back Pain?
- Does Shoe Type Reduce Car Accidents?
- We are Drinking Water, but do our Kids?